What is the first project going to be? I know what you said you have a lot to finish with it! Or will you be like me and just do a little bit on all of them? I have three quilts that I am working on. They are all cut out and two are half way sewed together (they just need backs). Yeah for new toys!
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
1 comment:
What is the first project going to be? I know what you said you have a lot to finish with it! Or will you be like me and just do a little bit on all of them? I have three quilts that I am working on. They are all cut out and two are half way sewed together (they just need backs). Yeah for new toys!
Post a Comment