
Look guys I am so excited! I just purchased this serger today! I am so excited about it and can't wait till it gets here!
It is a Brother 1034D and I got it on Amazon. They have a great deal on them right now!
So now I can sew projects a LOT more quickly and have finished seams! YAY!!! Happy Day!
What should I sew first? Or maybe I should say, which project should I choose to complete first? Since I pretty much have a million I'm working on. Hmm. Have to work on that - and now I can!

2 comments:
You will love it Devony! I got one a few years ago & it makes all the difference. NOT that it will take the place of your regular sewing machine. Mine has been sick for a while - talk about not being able to do anything. I just got it back from getting fixed yesterday. Now I can get back to my projects, standard sewing & scrapbook pages!
That is neat that you got a serger! I obviously don't have one yet, but someday, I would like to have one. Maybe when I get a little more advanced in my sewing!
Post a Comment