Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bragging Rights

Today's post is about my sister. And because this is my blog and I have sole control over what goes on it, I get to brag about her. Because she's a hottie and if I were a boy I would totally be swooning over these pictures. Here you go: Oh and remember. She's 19, at BYU-Idaho, talented, and available. So who wants a date? :)


Also, if you need a great photographer, let me know or click on the link on the right. My brother-in-law is a professional photographer and he took these photos in my parent's basement! He's really good. He lives in Boise, ID, but travels for photo shoots sometimes, so if you want him to take your pictures, check it out! http://www.hrgraphicsphoto.com/index.htm.

4 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

What a hottie! I'm sure she loves you posting her availability online . . . ha ha ha.

Hannah said...

I thought that was you!

We need to have a Nertz night!!

Devony said...

It's so true Hannah. let's schedule that k? Oh and I totally need to meet Frank! I'm so excited!

Shawn and Brittany said...

She looks just like you! Funny how that sister thing works huh? Nice pictures though! Way to branch out and support the younger siblings!