October...Mady's been getting creative and using her imagination a lot. Here she has shoes. We were sick a lot this winter... Can you tell?
Halloween - Zoo Keeper and a Hot Air Ballon Pilot. Hysterical
November...Playing in the fall leaves...
All of us....
December...Getting into the Christmas spirit
Snuggling with the cat under the Christmas tree!
We went to see Sue at the museum twice while she was there. That and Dinosaur Train has gotten both girls on a dinosaur kick. Mady is now obsessed and spouts out random dinosaur facts and names all the time. Driving down the road last week we saw an inflatable dinosaur and she yelled out, "Mom, that's a brachiosaurus!" She also loves to tell people, "Ducky (from Land Before Time) is a Parasaurolophus!" Silly Mady!
The girls got to have Krispy Kreme donuts for the first time. I mean, they got to have a donut for the first time. Seriously, we don't do donuts here. They make me sick. The kids had donut holes one other time and didn't like them, but apparently Krispy Kreme is A-Ok with them!
Sydney discovered making silly faces at the camera.
Sydney and her friend Joselyn got to go on a date to see the Nutcracker with mom. It was so fun and definitely a tradition to keep!
We had a very Disney Christmas (princess barbies, princess baby dolls, princess paper dolls, you get the picture!). Our own little princess was thrilled.
January...We moved! Then that little princess and all her little princess friends gathered for a Tangled party. Here they are whacking the Flynn Rider pinata with a frying pan. Best. Ever.
February... - Nothing. we were unpacking and apparently the only picture I took was when Mady and I went to the store and played dress up (last post).
March...We checked out the rainforest at our local museum
and Mady was able to put all the baby gorillas down for naps. She's a mini mom to the max.
Sydney got some cowboy boots which she wore with pride... until the dress up queen claimed them for herself. Syd doesn't seem to mind.
Mady finally decided to potty train and therefore got to start gymnastics. HAPPY DAY!!! It was at the same time as Syd's ballet class and I was sick of hearing her cry for 45 minutes each week. Everyone else was too. Hooray for Mady!
Here we are going to a hula party.
April...I had to throw this one in of Sydney doing her favorite thing - eating chicken wings! This girl is obsessed and will try to eat the bones if we don't take them away! She strips those things down to nothing and then scavenges everyone else's plates to look for miniscule pieces of meat or skin left on. She loves her wings!
Here the girls are participating in our ward talent show. Is this not the cutest thing ever? I love it.
Next up... The Circus! I'm going to be better now! Do or do not, there is not try, right? Yoda really knew what he was talking about! Thanks for sticking around!


2 comments:
Glad to see you're blogging again! Your girls are darling!
Yeah! Love the 6-months in pictures! Glad to see you are back. We miss not being able to see you guys all the time & look forward to these. I know I am not the best blogger either...
Post a Comment