For anyone who doesn't know, we recently moved (not far, but we're still unpacking). That means that I have a whole slew of reasons that I haven't blogged, but mostly, I just haven't. This however, is definitely blog worthy. Last week while Sydney was at preschool Mady and I were running errands. We stopped by Charming Charlie (go find one near you, and you're welcome) and Mady found a hat. She gave it to me and I put it on, which delighted her. She plunked one on her own head and I snapped a picture. This delighted her even more and we spent the next 30 minutes scouring that store for interesting hats to try on. Each time she would gleefully exclaim, "We're Cowboys!" Our errand day quickly turned into an impromptu Mommy/Daughter Date.
Totally made my day.


3 comments:
So cute! I miss Charming Charlie's, even though I only went to the one by your house. They seriously need one down the road from me. Give those girls hugs & kisses!
I can so see the two of you doing that. How fun!
Wow, you moved? I'm really behind!
Charming Charlie, eh? Hadn't heard of it before, but their website is kinda fun to peruse.
You moved?! What have I missed? And I love the cowboy hats!
Post a Comment