Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Day

Looks like fun right? So far the total is 2 accidents, 2 times in the potty, with both accidents being first and the successes being the most recent. Let's hope she's getting better. We're watching Winnie the Pooh for some inspiration...
She's very pleased about the stickers she has gotten to put on and the M&Ms she gets when she has a success. So am I. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

I love the TP censored pic!

The Grapers said...

Good luck. I remember the relief when we had only 1 in diapers. I love your cute chart. You are such a creative and cute mom.

Sarah Schwartz said...

you are brave. I've been holding out on Kylie. I just don't want to do it. The training isn't bad, but the accidents wen they regress is AWFUL! I'm trying to avoid it by waiting. IT could work, right?