At the end of the day the score stands at 3 oops and 8 yays. Not bad for our first day! She even stayed dry during our 1 1/2 hour trip to Target to buy panties! (She picked Tinkerbell). Wish us luck tomorrow!
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
6 comments:
Yeah for Sydney! What a good girl! Hope she remembers what she learned so you can have a good day 2, 3, 4....
I hate potty training because I hate spills, and those are the worst kinds of spills! Good luck Sydney!
I am sooooo not looking forward to this...at least she'll be our last one.Ugh!
Good luck!
Seriously...I am going to pay someone to potty train Reagan! Great work Syd!
update please???
Macy got the Tinkerbell panties too! Fun stuff that pottie training!
Post a Comment