She's pretty anti all "solid" food right now, so we're very happy that she's learned to maneuver her own appendages and put them to good use, freeing ours to chase Cyclone Sydney around the house a little more. Thanks sweetie.
Quick story: Sydney and I were sharing a little treat tonight which made her night. She kept saying, "I like this!" and , "I hold it!" quite nicely. But wouldn't you know, as soon as Mady started fussing, Sydney practically dropped her dessert and got off my lap saying, "Mady, sad." She ran over to her baby sister and started making funny noises that always make Mady smile. She did this twice. Oh, how I love my sweet girls. Maybe they really will be best friends. So far, so good. You couldn't ask for a better big sister than that. Believe me, I know. I didn't get up that fast...

4 comments:
Ok I just saw this girl like three weeks ago!?!? That is like only a month and she was a lot smaller then that. Wow she has gotten a lot bigger. And you are right can't get a better big sister then Syd! Casue I don't get up that fast either. I loved the story though. Let me know how you guys are and if you are getting my e-mails. Miss yah tons!
-Ashley
Mom told me she was 29 pounds & 29 inches. Sounds like she got confused on the pounds. Still, she is a healthy baby! Cute how Syd makes Mady happy! Love it!
What a doll!! Well, only about 3 pounds and she'll be even with little,emphasis on little, CJ! :) When they meet, don't let your girls beat him up too badly, okay?! :) ha ha... Oh I wish we were closer and I could see your cute little family.
I know what you mean...I was never that nice to any of my sisters. :) I love looking at all your pictures! Can't believe how old Mady's gotten, and that Syd is talking?! Wow!
Post a Comment