I also found some fun bathroom "niceties." They were pretty fun. Now we just need pictures on the walls and a towel and a rug!
Friday, February 23, 2007
Goodbye Whitie Tidy Bathroom
I love color. On my walls. Is there anyone who hasn't figured that out yet? This past week I painted the powder bathroom (1st floor) dark brown. It's lovely and chocolaty. Like a Willy Wonka Bar. Yum. :)
I also found some fun bathroom "niceties." They were pretty fun. Now we just need pictures on the walls and a towel and a rug!


I also found some fun bathroom "niceties." They were pretty fun. Now we just need pictures on the walls and a towel and a rug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Pretty! I love the color! I also love your bedroom color! (Red is great!)
I'm so surprised at the color. Which bathroom is the dark one? Sorry if the info said which one and I missed it.
Hey guess what? They had these at our Ross too and I almost bought them but then I figured since we had the same color bathroom that we should do different accessories....but I thought about it!
Oh my gosh I love your blog...I know I am a total stranger, but would you please tell me how you made your blog so gorgeous? I have been trying to find something like this for months...HELP your my only hope.
jessica
Post a Comment