Sunday, November 12, 2006

Great Deals Anyone?

Guys guess what my new favorite website is? www.spoofee.com! Ok, here's the background story:

On Tuesday I was talking to a friend whose husband informed me that Safeway (a grocery store) had Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mixes on sale. They were regularly priced at $1.98 each, but were currently buy one get one free. Not a real amazing deal, but good for that kind. Then he told me the real deal - somehow, if you bought 10 and used your Safeway swipey card, you got $10 off your bill, well for all those of you doing the math in your heads, let me end your suffering - that's 10 cake mixes free!

I was completely skeptical, but I decided to see for myself, since if it didn't work I still got a fair price on the cake mixes. Over to Safeway I drove and went in to do a little shopping. I got my cake mixes and a few other items and went to check out. All of my stuff rang up at quite a price (something like $40). Then I gave them my Safeway swipey card and, walah! My bill dropped to $6.82! I got an 18 lb turkey, 10 cake mixes, a box of pizza bites, and 2 lbs of bananas for less than $7!

I called Jordan (who told me about spoofee) and told her she was my new best friend and went to check out spoofee.com the next day. You should all go see it because there are amazing deals for all around the country! Best of all, spoofee is updated each and every day so there are always new deals! If you keep checking back I'm sure you'll find something you love. For example, if you go check on page 2 right now, you can get 5 Disney movies for only $30!

So here's the jist of it: I love Jordan, I love Spoofee, and I love all of you! That's why I'm sharing my lovely site with you all. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

The Coopers said...

Hey! We are on here too! Ours is www.martincaseycooper.blogspot.com!

The Dixon Family said...

Awe Dev!!! I love you too! And I love that you're a bargain shopper as well. And I love that you have a blog. Could I love you any more???

Isn't this fun???