Ok, all better? Great. Here are some pictures of my kitchen becoming it's appropriate color. I promise it's a different color than the nursery, er upstairs room. It just looks the same in the pictures... and in person.
We painted on November 18 - like all day. Seriously. I prepped the night before (taped) and caulked that morning, then painted all day. Then Aaron came home from building shelves with a friend and helped me. We were still late to our dinner appointment with Jordan and Spencer (Which I still feel bad about. Sorry guys. Do you hate us? We promise not to do that again.). After dinner we went home and finished everything except touch ups, which waited until the next Tuesday. Anyway, it was done in time for my family to come see over Thanksgiving!
Here is a picture of the new curtains and the new paint together. The paint is really helping pull the overall feel of the house together. I am loving it. Oh, and I was informed that the curtains look very non-stripy in some of the pictures. FYI, they are goldy/tan/green striped and very attractive. If I do say so myself. ;)
So here is the mostly completed look! What do you think? I think we're ready to paint the rest of the house now! (Cue Aaron screaming in the background).

1 comment:
It looks marvelous!!!
And yes, we're still mad about you guys being late. In fact, I don't think we'll ever hang out again.
Kidding. Let's do something again real soon! Like real soon. Like this weekend or something. Like, okay?
Post a Comment