I stopped blogging. Sorry. I've been shocked at how little time I have now that Sydney is in preschool 3 days a week. My life is over. No more being able to go to the zoo ANY day we feel like it. It kind of stinks, I'm not gonna lie. Look how cute she was on her first day though. Awww.
And this kid needed her picture taken too. She went off to playgroup.
Seriously? When did she get so big? Makes me want to sing Fiddler...
The best together pic we got.
Sydney also started dance classes. We've been working to get here for a LOOOOOOONG time (she had to be potty trained to do it). Up until 2 days before I didn't think it was going to happen, but when she started preschool she didn't want to stop, so she pulled through. Look how cute they are in dance class (with one of her little buddies).
These girls are in preschool with Sydney, so it's fun to see them at dance too. Look how TALL that kid is, even without our genes! Sheesh!
Mady took her camera (an itty bitty one that flashes but does not take pictures) to class and shot pictures while I was shooting too. You can tell Syd is my oldest kid. I was taking pictures and videos THE ENTIRE TIME class was happening (45 minutes) and most of the other parents didn't even bring a camera.
She is SUCH a monkey. I swear I've heard the teacher tell her not to do this like a hundred times. Welcome to my life...
All ready with her little dance bag. I know I'm biased, but seriously?
Mady DESPERATELY wants to do dance class too, only not desperately enough to potty train for it. We've told her we'll sign her up as soon as she potty ttains, but she doesn't want to. So when the ballerinas got to invite a friend to come dance with them, she was over-the-moon about it.Here's a little video of Sydney doing a dance they learned in September. I've got to keep this one forever. It's so precious!
And their "Monster Mash" one from Halloween!
I'm not gonna lie - they crack me up and I do think she's the cutest little dancer there!

1 comment:
I love the updates. And yes, she is SO big. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment