We've been fairly lucky this winter, but finally we got hit with a bug. Prior to this, only Aaron has been sick, but the girls and I finally got it. This means we've been hanging around watching a lot of movies and such.
The kids got sick of just laying on the couch and wanted something more exciting, so they commandeered (nautical term) my laundry baskets to make "boats." As you can see, they enjoy their comforts and insisted on pillows and sleeping bags and blankets while at sea.
After the boats were put away for a bit, Mady decided to find her own and came up with this - one of the toy bins. Notice she's still got her "favorite book?"
Funny kids. I think we're finally pretty much over the colds now. Thank heavens. Two weeks of Mady not sleeping was enough to do me in. Is is summer yet? We're ready to have no more sickness and lots of sunshine!

2 comments:
Ohhhhhh...dear mommy, you are counting up lots of blessings!!
I hate when hubby or Norah are sick. Allergies are here and everyone is groaning, so mommy isn't energetic either:)
Post a Comment