Since Christmas is right around the corner, I'm doing 2 big posts to record November, then I promise we'll move on! First, and foremost, Mady discovered pink milk. I'll let the picture tell you what she thought.
Yup, she's a fan. And both girls liked the new park we went to that had a ginormous field. Turns out they like to run!
Such a classic Mady picture. Pigtails sticking out, cape, skirt, and 50 necklaces on.
Always find time for a zoo trip with your bestie.
We played in the leaves
And a few days later Mady got to relearn what snow was. I really don't think she remembered!
Look at the turkey on the right side of my mantel. I made him! Isn't he darling? I love him a lot lot lot.
And Aaron's parents came to visit. There was a lot of dancing to a certain former Beatle and my kiddos have a new favorite song!

2 comments:
i love that turkey! how did you make him? i want one, too!
Love all the pics! The ones of Sydney dancing with Grandpa John are priceless! I might have to use the pic of the 3 kiddos from your earlier post for the surprise calendar. I don't have many pics from our male sibling to use.
Post a Comment