Aaron was a little offended that I did not include his annual man-cation rafting trip in our travelogue, so I finally got my hands on some pictures and am now posting them. Last year Aaron pulled my dad's arm hard enough that he came out to go on the trip with him, despite being 100% terrified of the entire experience. From what the women were told later, it sounds like once they got past their first or second set of rapids, he was hooked. This year my brother-in-law also came out (he loves rafting and did not need convincing) and the three of them plus a whole bunch of other guys they know went on a 2 day adventure. Here are some great shots.
This is JC (BIL) on the left and Aaron on the right.
Click this one to make it bigger. It's my favorite since it has a great shot of our friend posing for the camera. See him in the back?
In this picture you can see all of them. On the left side of the boat, front to back, are our friend Todd, Aaron, my Dad, and the guide. On the right side, front to back are Todd's brother, JC, and our friend James.
Look at these boys. They were beat but excited when they got back. So glad they all got to go and that I finally got some pictures to post!






4 comments:
Fun! If he gets to do a mancation, I think it is time for a girls getaway! Abby and I were talking about it and we want to go use our cabin and take the girls on a Playmill adventure for a weekend away from kids. Are you in? You have a long way to come, so start thinking about it now so we can plan it!
Way to leave out the mancation! ;)
Looked like fun, we were going to do one this year, but will have to wait til next year.
I emailed you about the dinner party. Wish we could be there for it :)
Thanks for posting pics of them! Now I can see what they did as well! I will leave the rapids to the boys.
Post a Comment