Here's our big news people - we've adopted again! I have to admit, the second time was much more simple and much quicker. We got a little fuzzy black 2 month old...kitten! We got him through the Dumb Friends League on Friday. He's a very good little boy, litterbox trained, etc. What should we name him? The name votes are as follows: Aaron - eunuch, Sydney - Mickey Mouse, Sugar, or Tarzan, and Mady - Mouse, or Poopy. So far we're leaning toward Frodo. What do you think?
Mady loves the idea of animals, but is usually really nervous around the ones that aren't restrained behind 10 ft fences like at the zoo. She's getting better with this little guy, so maybe she'll get over some of her fear and be able to enjoy animals a little more close up.
This little guy likes to play, and he loves to be in your business. I can't tell you how many times he has come and sat on the keyboard while I'm typing as if to say, "hello! what's this thing? I'm way more interesting! Pet me?" He's staking out a few favorite spots around the house. If he sticks to those maybe I won't accidentally sit on him anymore.
Here's the main reason we got this particular kitty. He loves to play, but he's docile enough to let this little munchkin drag him around the house most of the day. No really, if she's awake, she is all over this little guy. Poor kitten. If only we could all be so adored.
She at least is in heaven. She even told the cashier at the grocery store today that she had a kitty at her house. Can you tell she's excited?
P.S. Just to clear up any rumors before they start, we're not currently adopting any children. Just the cat!

13 comments:
So cute!! Sydney looks like she is the happiest kitty owner ever. Kenzie will love to meet him too. I love the name Frodo, very fitting :)
I am glad you cleared that one up...I read the title of the post and my heart skipped a beat!!
I like the last name! Hey Syd & Mady...I bet Tanner would live him too!
hehe when I saw the title we both thought...man we need to get our butt in gear!! Then we saw your cute little furry baby and well had to smile and agree, much quicker for sure!!! Enjoy!
And who voted for Frodo? Garth told me that was his name but in the random way around the family, someone told me his name was Boots or something! Glad you got a kitty. Now Aaron and I just have to work on getting you and Garth to okay a Great Dane that could be in our joint custody seeing as Aaron and I are the ones who really want one! ;) Miss you guys!
What fun!!!
I think snuggles. Shawn and I were talking they other day and decided we should have named our dog Hoover since he is now the vaccuum!
Totally looks like a Frodo! Perfect!
I bet Brig would suggest "Thadow"
(shadow)
I like the name Frodo, the next kitty Heath & I get, we are thinking about naming him Frodo. It's not like our kittys will meet or anything. Glad you finally got a cute bundle of fur! He is adorable!
I was told his name was Sugar but that doesn't really fit.
I wanted to answer your question. You should be able to see the hair video on YouTube through this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3_HP3twWmA&feature=player_embedded
I hope that works! Your kitten is adorable, by the way.
Cheri
Post a Comment