Oh Scholastic Book Orders, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. I love getting the book orders
2. I love circling all the books I want (even if I know I won't buy them)
3. I love/hate the narrowing it down to figure out which books I am actually going to get
4. I love getting the email saying my books are in
5. I love getting my books
6. I love giving everyone else the books they ordered
7. I love that when I pick up the books, the order forms for the next month are with them.
8. Please go back to #1 and repeat from September through June. :)
FYI, the September Book Orders are here (I know it's only August 1). If you want to order, I need to know which ones you want by August 7 (next Tuesday). I have fliers at my house. Call me if you want some. Beware, they are addicting and bring you lots of happiness and literate children (when used at least).
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE SCHOLASTIC BOOK ORDERS!!!! Can you get me connected to? Share the love! Mail me one, please?????
HEY, I NEED HELP GETTING INTO THE SCHOLASTIC BOOK SITE. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO IT YET. SHOULD HAVE HAD YOU FIX IT FOR ME WHEN YOU WERE IN IDAHO. IF YOU SEE THE NEW RICHARD PECK BOOK ON AN ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT IS CALLED, "THE LIBRARIAN LIES HERE" ALSO I AM IN NEED OF A FEW MORE COPIES OF HIS BOOK, "A LONG WAYS FROM CHICAGO." THANKS MARTHA
Post a Comment