North and South

My new favorite movie. Thank you, thank you, thank you Manda for showing it to me. I love it a million times over. For you poor souls who have never even heard of it (like me as of a few weeks ago), it's this amazing Pride and Prejudice like story set in England (no, it's not about the Civil War) during industrialization. It's an amazing story and I loved it. After I finished it at 2:30 in the morning (it's 4 hours long), I watched the last chapter on the DVD 2 more times because it was so good. Then a few days later I watched the whole movie again and finally took it back to the library. Then they charged me a late fee for not bringing it back on time. It's ok. It was worth 30 cents. :) Go get it. Watch it lots, and if you find it in a store tell me because I desperately want to buy it! Plus, the male lead - Richard Armitage - is pretty dashing I must say. A new celebrity to follow I think.

6 comments:
Glad you're back ;).
I've been wondering when you'd get back here ;)
Welcome back to blogging world!
You don''t know me. I found your blog through Jordan. Anyway I own this movie (love it) and bought it on Amazon for fairly cheap.
Emily Ensign fom Utah
Just concurring with Dev...this movie is AWESOME!! Loved it..
Ooo, another BBC movie to get hooked on. I'll definitely buy it 'cause we have the same taste in movies, so I know I'll like it!
Post a Comment