A few nights ago we were having dinner and Mady wouldn't try it. Sydney decided to help out and speared a tortellini on a fork to try and feed it to Mady. Mady finally obliged and tried one. Sydney was elated and said, "Good job Mady! She tried one!" Mady decided they were actually pretty good and Sydney proceeded to feed her the rest of her meal! What a good helper and sister she is!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is just too cute. Love the fairy wings.
I miss my nieces. Every day Jack asks to call Mady. We will be doing so tomorrow!
So sweet! How about Sydney come and make Ike try a few things! Maybe he would do it for her!
Adorable. I bet they are pretty good friends. How fun to have a sister. I'm hoping Olivia will have one someday :) Hope all is well with you guys.
That is too cute!
Post a Comment