Yes! We want you to move back! It is WILD here though... The whole INL got canceled (even in town!), all the schools, and most area businesses are shut down. But think about it....move back and you can enjoy a family snow day like we are!
Hey Devony. Hope we don't get dumped on like that in OH anytime soon. Love your blog...your kids are adorable. I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Call me or email me. Do you have my email?
seriously!!! never thought i would like living there and now i have another good reason! i think i will take sunny california. =) p.s. we need to get together sometime!
I still remember that wind and snow, how did we do it? Hows Colorado? I hear there is lots of snow there. We were thinking of moving there, in the future, but I kind of like not having much snow in winter, just Christmas time. And FYI, the Clue Party was great, but I got a lot better ideas for next year. We did a dinner and then played the game.
Although, I have to admit I've gotten used to NC. These 30 and below temps we've had lately are frigid! Where are my thermals??? I've been cold when my thermostat says 70!
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
10 comments:
Geez!! We are supposed to have a horrible storm hit us around 3pm. I am not looking forward to it! Now I'm not looking forward to Thursday either!
Yes! We want you to move back! It is WILD here though... The whole INL got canceled (even in town!), all the schools, and most area businesses are shut down. But think about it....move back and you can enjoy a family snow day like we are!
They want us to move back too. We have snow, but nothing like that. We only have 2 inches. I will take that anyday over a 4 foot drift.
Oh man I just had a full body shiver!
Hopefully it stays up in Idaho and doesn't travel this way any time soon! We are sure glad you guys moved here to Colorado!
We got jipped here in Utah - an inch, but less than a week later 10inches - Wahoooo!!!
Um...doesn't CO usually get dumped on too?
Hey Devony. Hope we don't get dumped on like that in OH anytime soon. Love your blog...your kids are adorable. I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Call me or email me. Do you have my email?
seriously!!! never thought i would like living there and now i have another good reason! i think i will take sunny california. =) p.s. we need to get together sometime!
I still remember that wind and snow, how did we do it?
Hows Colorado? I hear there is lots of snow there. We were thinking of moving there, in the future, but I kind of like not having much snow in winter, just Christmas time.
And FYI, the Clue Party was great, but I got a lot better ideas for next year. We did a dinner and then played the game.
Brrrrr! What a lovely sight! ;)
Although, I have to admit I've gotten used to NC. These 30 and below temps we've had lately are frigid! Where are my thermals??? I've been cold when my thermostat says 70!
Post a Comment