See this little munchkin? Cute isn't she? Yeah, don't let those smiley eyes fool you. This girl is Trouble.
Yesterday, this little monkey wrote on my couch with a pen. Today, she peed out of her diaper (her sister did this the night before too), magically torn a hole in her new shirt, and dumped a bottle of carribean blue nail polish on my carpet, all by 9:30 AM. We've had a rough day.
P.S. Because I am a miracle worker (and have wonderful friends who utlize google) all of the nail polish and pen came out. Shocking, but true.

6 comments:
Good thing she's so stinkin' cute!
I happen to NEED to know how to get nail polish out as well thanks to my girl. What did you do????
Oh wow. I am impressed you got the stains out!! You might have to remind me of those tricks when we have that problem!
Not good things, but how can you stay mad at that face? Give her & her sister hugs from Heath & I! Miss you guys!
Oh man...Reagan is turning my hair gray!!!! I may have said, "I'm going to sell you to the Gypsies" a time or two!
Good Luck!!!
We have been having problems with 2
the peeing out of the diaper at night too. Giving him way less milk and way earlier and putting him in the nighttime diapers is not solving it.
Post a Comment