Thursday, June 14, 2007

Introducing...

Our new Honda Ridgeline! Yay!!! We sold the Chevy Blazer we had (time to upgrade before anything went majorly wrong with it) and went with another import. This time from Honda (we have a Toyota Camry we love too).
Long ago (when we first got married) we made a bit of a deal. Aaron really wanted a truck and I told him that when I got a house, he could have a truck. I guess you could say we’re square now. :) It’s a great truck with some really cool features that made it a practical vehicle to buy as well as fun (simply because it’s a truck). It has loads of storage space even inside the cab and can fit 5 people. The truck bed has a trunk (like a car) in it that is actually insulated so you can use it as a cooler! (That sounds like picnic/camping fun!) There is even a drain in the bottom so you can let the water out. Honda is smart I am thinking.

The only downside to the truck is that it is longer and wider than the Blazer, so it’s a bit of a tight squeeze fitting it in the garage! It will fit though, so I guess we can keep it! Here is our own truck (contrary to what you all thought, I did not take that lovely promotional photo above). It’s not the greatest pic (taken in the parking garage at work), but it’ll do until I can get some better ones.

7 comments:

Katie said...

OMGosh...that is flippin' awesome..I better not show luke or he will die!! He wants a truck so bad (for as long as I can remember..) but maybe I will make him the same deal too...Get me a home and you'll get a truck! Thanks for the idea! :)

Adrianne Miller said...

You have a periwinkle colored truck!

The Dixon Family said...

I like! I'm glad you guys bought a truck. Now we don't have to, we'll just call you when we need to haul our crap somewhere . . .







*Kidding

Sarah Schwartz said...

Fancy! I'd say that Aaron is a prety spoiled guy. I'd better not show my husband...he has a '73 chev...wouldn't want to give him any ideas, since we've been our home for nearly 6 years.

Jenene said...

SNORT...I totally said to Jon "look at this cool pic Dev took of her truck!" THEN I read the disclaimer!

Yay trucks. I don't know what we'd do without ours! I was jones'n for a whole year without our suburban, finally got it back last week!

Ahhhh...looking down on everyone in their little cars. It's good to be queen of the road, especially knowing that at any time you can kick it in to 4-wheel drive and just roll over anyone that's in your way.

The Coopers said...

That is such a cool truck! Martin realy wants a truck now. I told him that we had to get a house first :)

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is awesome! I am so glad that you owed up on your deal!